Alair Old Naples is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our team.
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year +vehicle+ healthcare
Job type: Full-time
Are you interested in joining the largest and fastest growing premium custom home builder in North America? Are you looking for career growth and a direct career path, from project management to owning or managing your own custom remodeling and home building company? Alair Homes is the clear choice!
About the Project Manager Role at Alair Homes Old Naples
We’re looking for a full time, dynamic Project Manager to join our growing team. You’ll work directly with your clients, your Site Managers, and trusted designers and trades, to fully develop and construct amazing renovations and custom homes following our award-winning process-driven system. The satisfaction of being responsible from start to finish, of helping your clients realize their dreams, is immensely gratifying.
Qualifications and skill Requirements
- Ability to really listen to client and team, engage fully at all times without distraction
- Residential or commercial construction/renovation management experience preferred
- Winning first impression
- Ability to lead
- Be teachable
- Process driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; clarity and respect!
- Very comfortable working with computer software, and able to learn new software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Passion for Helping and working with people
- Creative problem solver
- Project management experience
Please send your resume to:
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.