1. Glenwood Springs, Colorado (in the Winter)
- Hotel Glenwood Springs: http://thehotelglenwoodsprings.com/
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park: http://www.glenwoodcaverns.com/
- Iron Mountain Hot Springs: http://www.ironmountainhotsprings.com/
- Sunlight Mountain Ski Resort: http://sunlightmtn.com/
2. Las Vegas, Nevada
- Blue Man Group at the Luxor: https://www.luxor.com/en/entertainment/blue-man-group.html
- Ride the High Roller: https://www.caesars.com/linq/high-roller
- VooDoo Zipline at Rio: http://voodoozipline.com/
- The Mob Museum: https://themobmuseum.org/
- Zappos Campus Tour: https://www.zapposinsights.com/tours
- Hoover Dam Tour and Bridge: https://www.usbr.gov/lc/hooverdam/
- Downtown Container Park: https://downtowncontainerpark.com/
- Lake Mead Boat Rental: https://www.nps.gov/lake/index.htm
3. New Braunfels, Texas
- Schlitterbahn: https://www.schlitterbahn.com/new-braunfels
Easily the most original and enjoyable water amusement park in the United States. Built on the shores of the beautiful Comal river, many of the slides spit you out in the cool natural river while other rides offer 35-45 minutes of continuous rafting.
If you stay on-site in the Cabins, you can play “Dad and Mom” parts of the day and relax/work other parts of the day……all while your kids are safe and enjoying themselves in the park.
Enjoy outdoor movies and smores every night.
- Float the Comal River
4. Sandusky, Ohio
Cedar Point Amusement Park: https://www.cedarpoint.com/
- The Roller Coaster Capital of the World
- Stay For 2 Days for $25 Extra
5. New York City, New York
- Broadway Musicals (Half-Priced tickets in Times Square at the NKTS ticket Booth). Get them Educated and appreciative of theatre.
- Yankee Stadium – Take the 4 Train (The Lex) to 161st street. Enjoy an iconic visit to the most famous area of American Baseball. Just don’t buy fake tickets from scalpers and think you will get in. Across the street, play on the same field that Babe Ruth and the Bronx Bombers used to bat. Eat at Stans Sports Bar before the game.
- Stay in an Apartment in the East Village. The kids will get a real good idea of what it is like to live in the Bustling and Working area of New York City.
- Ride the Metro: Explore the incredible underground transportation network that allows NYC to Operate. Let your kids figure out how to get from Central Park to the World Trade Center by themselves. Visit the WTC memorial while you are there.
- Purchase the 3-Day City Bus Tour and Visit Downtown, Uptown, The Bronx and Brooklyn
- Take an Architecture Boat Ride around Manhattan.
6. Houston, Texas
Johnson Space Center: https://www.nasa.gov/centers/johnson/home/index.html
7. Lakeland, Florida
- Lakeland Sun-N-Fun Air Show: http://www.flysnf.org/sun-n-fun-intl-fly-expo/
- Go Bass Fishing with a Guide
8. Washington, DC:
- National Zoo
- Air & Space Museum
- Take the 1-Day City Bus Tour
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
9. Indianapolis, Indiana
- Enjoy “Carboration Day” on Friday of Memorial Weekend at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Visit the Indy 500 Parade and Circle Center Mall on Saturday of Memorial Weekend in Downtown Indy
- Attend the INDY 500 on Sunday of Memorial Weekend. Sit Up High on the Turns, Rent Radio Scanners
Bonus #1 – Cozumel, Mexico
- Scuba Dive
- Explore the Island on Mopeds
- Eat Authentic Mexican Food
Bonus #2 – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Marlin Fishing
- Dolphin Watching
- Tuna Fishing
- Teach Your Kids How to Negotiate With The Locals.