If you’re looking to buy a new home, then you should seriously weigh the benefits of building a custom home over buying an existing home. In addition to custom homes being less costly in the long run, more environmentally friendly, more energy efficient and more suited to fit your needs, they are simply better for your well being.
Results from data comparing the well-being of custom home owners to existing home owners
1. 89 percent believe that their lives have improved after building a custom home.
2. 42 percent of custom homeowners entertain on a more regular basis.84 percent spend more time with their families after building a custom home.
3. 84 percent spend more time with their families after building a custom home.
4. 54 percent of kids living in custom homes have improved their grades.80 percent of custom home owners are more relaxed.
5. 80 percent of custom home owners are more relaxed.
According to this data, building a custom home can make a major difference in improving your life. View the custom home infographic by Alair Homes to find out more about the many benefits of building a custom home.